Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Monday, October 17, 2011

Time Saving Meals?

Everyone thinks that working from home= having TONS of time for fabulous home cooked meals. I think the load that many of us take on to work from home as well as mantain a family & houshold can at times be called nothing short of INSANE! So, as busy as I am, I like to do meals that are short on time, but full on flavor. Time spared in the kitchen gives me the time to do the million other little things on my to do list.  I like to use the crock pot! Family gets a homecooked meal and it basically cooks itself while I get things done! I've even gone as far as preparing "dump meals" when I throw all the ingredients in a ziplock bag & freeze it, and when the day comes to prepare it, I just dump the entire frozen bag in the crock pot in the morning and it is perfect by dinnertime! I'm always on the lookout for great crockpot recipes and time saving meal ideas.  I used to use a great website 50plusfriends to pull some fantastic crock pot recipes for every kind of main dish imaginable, but I can no longer access them.  So I'm back on the recipe hunt. Do you have any suggestions?
Check out these sites for some quick 30 min or less meals!
Fast Skillet Dinners
Top Rated Rush Hour Dinners

No comments:

Post a Comment