Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Friday, December 9, 2011

So I signed up for NCP program where you scan your purchases at grocery stores, discount stores, video game stores, electronic stores-basically everywhere a while ago.  I actually even forgot about doing it till yesterday! I got my scanner via FedEx yesterday and after reading up on the usage instructions, had a chance to test it out as I did some of my Christmas shopping today.
Now, you don't get paid a traditional paycheck for doing this, but you earn points for your weekly scan transmissions, which can then be redeemed for various products in their catalog.  I was just looking through the catalog and I think they have something for everyone!  Ipods, pots & pans, a baby bullet, a kid's kitchen... tons to choose from!
I think it will be a neat program, benefitting those doing the research as well as me! I need to learn a few more details (like how many points you can earn each week through transmissions and survey completion). I plan to save up my points and redeem them near Christmas time next year! =) Anything I can do to stretch our family's dollar a little further, is great to me! If you are interested in the NCP program, you can sign up through the link below.  They usually have a waiting list, but I think it was around a few months before I got the notification that I would be receiving a scanner. =)

I belong to a few survey sites as well and although you can usually redeem your points for payment, I opt for a few different things.
With NPS- https://www.ncponline.com/ I will opt for point redemption for exchange for gifts for the holidays.
With Synovate- https://www.globalopinionpanels.com/ I will redeem point for cash
With E-Rewards- http://www.erewards.com/ I will have money earned transferred to my kids college saving account through U-promise http://www.upromise.com/. Be sure to open a free u-promise account before redeeming points!

No comments:

Post a Comment