Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year's VJ4M readers!!

The New Year, for many of us, signifies a time for change and making resolutions, and I am raring to go!  2011 really wasn't the best year for myself or my family, but I figured we just needed to make it through 365 days until the tide changed. We had love, our health, and a roof over our heads-all we really needed.  I don't know why I wait the full 12 months to make changes, but there is something about the idea of a "clean slate" that I find refreshing.

So I have my list made...do you? It's not too late to start! Is starting to work from home on your list? Let me know if I can help! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment