Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Small Office Home Office

   When I first made the decision to work from home, nearly 6 years ago, I didn't know where to begin.  That is why I aim to provide resources and links to those out there hoping to become "Virtual Mamas"!  So I was sitting here thinking about back when I started my work at home journey, and I thought I would share where it all started. There was a great site that I used to check out frequently. For a while, I did a lot of "looking" and was scared to apply!  After getting my home office prepared, and my resume in order, I felt ready to seriously pursue working at home, and SOHO Jobs is where I started.

   Over the years, the site has gone through some changes.  It has gone from primarily a posting site for members to a network that allows members to view jobs, interact, view blog, and more!  The site began in 1997, and has grown into a community of career experts, job seekers and employers who encourage and help one another to achieve goals.

   I found (and was hired) at three different companies that I applied at after viewing postings on the SOHO website.  Prior to starting my own business, I was able to part time for 2 of the companies, and still maintain the flexibility to be a mom, and care for my hubby!  If you'd like to learn more about SOHO Jobs, visit their site, take a tour, and even become a member! WWW.SOHOJOBS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment