Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Monday, February 15, 2016

Business Spotlight: Chanel Aguinaldo, It Works

A month into the new year and many are still trying to find a way to meet their fitness & health goals. This month, I'll be sharing with you some health businesses that you can get involved with or even become a customer yourself to meet your own personal goals!! 
Businesswoman spotlight:Chanel Aguinaldo, It Works
Have you ever heard of 'that crazy wrap thing?!' It Works Global is a health and wellness company that produces only all natural, plant based products made in the US. There is something for everyone. Maybe you know someone who has allergies, sleep problems, low energy, hormone imbalance, anxiety, loose skin, wrinkles, vitamin supplements, stretch marks, or maybe they just want to lose weight in a HEALTHY way? OR Maybe you could use some extra income yourself as a distributor and help people to a healthier lifestyle along the way. I know you hear a lot of gimics out there on Stay at home jobs, marketing, etc. The first thing I thought of when my friend approached me last year was 'I'm not a salesperson and I'm way too busy to take on a side income and job'. Then I started to see satisfied customer after customer on her posts and results with the company she distributes for. I am not one to try artificial, harmful products just to get a result which is why I was so happy to learn that this company produces only all natural, plant based products made in the US. So I said hey, I'll try this out. I've always had trouble with my lower abdominal area because I've had two c sections and no matter how much I ran or exercised I couldn't tighten that loose skin. I knew of a friend that was a distributor for the company so I thought I'd try it. I was so happy with my results and everyone around me noticed!
Then one of my friends I've known since middle school took the 90 day hair skin and nails challenge and I was absolutely blown away with her results! I am a Cosmetologist and you can see why that specifically appealed to me!
Life got busy and I put off asking questions on how I could get started. I finally took the plunge a few months later after reading one of my other friends posts. I've known her since elementary school and I could not believe what 10 months did for her and her family with this company. Since I've signed on a MONTH ago, after tons of researching on the company, it has been EXTREMELY rewarding. Everyone is in the business to get healthy, be fit, be more comfortable in their skin. Why not help people do that while making extra income? If you have any questions at all or would like further information on what we offer visit my website www. getfitwithchanel.com
or you can contact me directly at cosmoprincess86@gmail.com, 702-343-0893.

No comments:

Post a Comment