Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Sunday, September 22, 2019

I’m back!!!

I can’t believe it’s been a year, but I’m back!! After a year away, and some much need time with my family I've had a good amount of time to reflect on the direction of VJ4M.  Thanks to all who have continued to follow VJ4M on Facebook despite the temporary absence of  the blog.

When I started VJ4M 9 years ago, I did it because I met a mom who had a baby close in age and she was in tears over the struggle of needing to work, but not wanting to leave her precious baby.  I’ve been there during a time when I physically could not work outside of the home, but needed income, and again when I too had babies at home. Working from home is something that I was successfully able to do for 13 years, and I saw there was a market for my services. I am so proud of the people I was able to help, but it really took over my life! Everyone’s personal struggles became my struggles as I felt compelled to make sure that everyone in a “situation” came out on the other end with a plan and a job. It was a lot of unnecessary pressure.

I’d love to keep helping other moms, dads, individuals (anyone) with their work from home dreams!! Back then I charged for my services, but now, it is much easier to not charge for the things I share. Occasionally I help with personal searches, but essentially I am just sharing what is already out there, and there is no need to join a separate site to view the “good” listings! If I see it, I’ll share with EVERYONE!
I appreciate everyone who takes the time to follow the blog and the almost 800 who followed on FB over the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment