Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer is creeping up!

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having an amazing week so far. I've spent the end of last week and a good part of the weekend playing real estate agent and showing my father in law around town since he plans to move here soon. He has flown out of town and I'm officially back to normal routines now.  Thanks for bearing with me in this hectic time.
I feel like May should be a month where I can relax, but it seems like summer is quickly creeping up on me this year! Are you all ready? I like to plan ahead and continue working from home peacefully w/the kiddos out of school for summer, so I am on a mission to achieve noise control, keep my kids entertained, and continue helping moms achieve work at home success!

No comments:

Post a Comment