Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Taking Surveys for Money

I was asked if you can really make money taking surveys and reading emails. Yes and no. You can earn a little money, but not enough to be cosidered full or even part time income. Some sites also have systems where you can earn points, and those points are used to enter you in a drawing for larger sums of money. The idea behind it is encouraged participation-the more surveys you take, the better your odds of winning.

I'm pretty pressed for time, so surveys is not always something that I have time for, but occasionally I participate.  The two sites that I like are:

Erewards.com- The surveys I take on here are for money and when my account reaches a certain level, I have them transfer the money to Upromise.com to be applied to college savings for my kiddos. Example:  $60/mo for college savings without dipping into our disposable income made this a yes for me!

Vocalpoint.com- Now this site isn't specifically for surveys, but instead for product reviews. I like this because they just send you full size products to try out and then report back with your opinion. Doesn't pay, but my kids LOVE getting to test out new products for food, laundry etc!

For those of you who are interested in pursuing the survey route, I am including a link to the Top 10 Survey Sites. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment