Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

20 Free Work at Home Gigs for Teens

So this topic is one that I have dealt with recently with my teens and I know many of my friends have too! With young kids wanting to participate in activities, take trips with friends or organizations, attend camps and possibly even get car or pay for gas, the dollar signs just keep compounding! We aren't made of money and I know many other parents aren't either. We started having kids save up for the summer camps and activities that they were choosing to participate in and attend and it really has given them a motivation to save for what is important to them. When I saw this article, I immediately thought of my kiddos and thought so of you in the same situation could use the info as well!
Trying to earn money for teens is not the easiest, since many companies may not hire younger teens. In the past, teens have had to resort to doing yard work for neighbor's, pet care services, washing cars and possible employment with a parent. This article offers a few more ideas for teens to work from home, saving parent the chauffeur duty of getting them to/from jobs.
See the article here ⬇️

No comments:

Post a Comment