Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Your Move

I've spent the past few years in a spot of extreme faithfulness. Not a bad thing, but  I've lived thinking that things would happen the way they were meant to, when they were meant to. In my way of thinking, I've been fortunate, but how long will that last? With all of the crazy economic times and hard times that everyone is experiencing, I have come to realize that I need to be motivated in business growth sooner rather than later, it's not just going to happen on it's own. So my motto for the rest of the year is "It's My Move"-my turn to make things happen. So adding the blog, starting a new promo campaign, and more are on my list. What's your 2011 motto? I'm always looking for inspiration & to inspire others...

No comments:

Post a Comment