Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yay, We're Live!

I am so thrilled to introduce my new blog!  It's definitely long overdue, but better late than never! As the mother of three, I've made it my personal mission to make working from home a reality for the past few years and I feel so blessed that I've been able to make it happen. I struggled to find that happy balance of time with family and contributing to household finances, and working from home was my answer!  I want to share what I've learned with other moms and hopefully spare you some of  the pitfalls that I have run into along my journey. This blog will serve as a way for other moms currently successfully working from home (part time, full time, consultants etc) and those hoping to begin working from home to connect with me and each other. In the next few months, the VJ4M website and this blog will become 1, so I'll keep you posted as things progress. Hopefully you will also get some ideas and inspiration to make the leap.
I hope you check in frequently for work at home job postings, access to resources, coupon tips and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment