Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mystery Shopping-Is it real?

So I've had some fun experiences with Mystery Shopping, and yes it is real! It's not a full time job, or a way to get rich quick, but I've been lucky enough to do some fun shopping, dining and activities with my family and get reimbursed for it, and got to keep the merchandise. Gotta love free things! =) I've even done some property management shopping and it was no expense on my part, I just had to pretend I was looking for an apartment & take a tour. Generally, you will shop for clothes, dine at restauraunts etc, and fill out a form after reviewing your experience and what you saw.   It's always a good idea to review the questionairre beforehand, so you know exactly what you'll need to report on. I ususally took notes in my phone of specific names etc for later use in my reports. Most shops are related to cleanliness, customer service, and time to be helped.

The company that I mystery shopped for years for is called Jancyn. You can visit their site at: http://jancyn.com/ and apply. 

Another company with a ton of listings on the US and abroad is: Private Eyes. If you have friends overseas, even they can do some mystery shopping w/Private Eyes! Kuwait, Iraq, Japan Korea-all have shops! Also many of the military bases overseas have listings as well if you know anyone who can get on base overseas.For the most recent listings visit  http://www.privateeyesonline.net/Job_Board.html and sign up with Lysa.

No comments:

Post a Comment