Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey Mommas-FYI-New savings on salad!

I love helping folks find ways to work from home, but I love helping you find ways to save just as much! Working from home, although it has plenty of benefits, isn't always the most lucrative way to earn money. So a coupon-a-holic I have become!

First, I hope you were able to get in on the other offers for Motts for Tots and Down UnSTOPABLES that I shared. I'm still waiting for my Mot's and I will share what my littlest one thinks as soon as she tries it.

As for the Downy UnSTOPABLES...it truly was un-stopable!! The name is perfect because I did a load of the kid's stuff (who are 2 sweaty athletes) and it left my their post practice clothes, socks, uniforms etc (that usually stink to high heavens) smelling fresh and clean.  The best part is that a few weeks have gone by and the items STILL smell clean! You know how when some other products have a great scent that covers up the odors and it ends up to only be temporary and you are left with stuff that has this bizarre smell of stink combined with spring clean scent? Well that hasn't happened! After a few weeks, the stink hasn't returned, and I am sold! I'd definitely say try it for yourself!  I'll be sure to pass along coupon links if I get any!

Interested in trying out products and letting VocalPoint know your opinion? Start today! VocalPoint has a great coupon and try & tell available right now, so be sure to request it!

There's a great opportunity from Fresh Express®. Fresh Express® salads washed in Fresh Rinse are ready to eat...not ready to wash.
VocalPoint is giving away coupons so you can try them for FREE so I HAD to let you know about this exclusive offer! You'll also get a free salad bag clip. I'll share my thoughts on it as soon as I get mine.

Visit the following link so you can bag a sample too!
www.vocalpoint.com/FreshSavings

No comments:

Post a Comment