Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday News

Happy Monday to my  blog readers. Just have a few things to share with you today:
1. VJ4M Job Board is always available.  I try to share telecommuting postings that I find on the world wide web with other parents interested in working from home. I also want to share my link again for my telecommuting job board. Feel free to visit frequently as it updates often. Telecommuting Jobs =)
2. As you know, I love finding ways to save to offset my wage differences from working onsite somewhere. Free is the best savings there are! I told you all about the full size Downy Unstopables that I got in the mail no too long ago. Well...it's soming back! I want to encourage you to join Vocalpoint, because they've got another exclusive Downy UNSTOPABLES™ sample offer coming soon! Sharing the registration link: http://www.vocalpoint.com/registration.html

3. I'm researching some job fairs that are geared towards those who are looking for work from home. Lookout for upcoming fairs list tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment