Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Share your ideas to save!

Is anyone else addicted to couponing and saving? I'm not an extreme couponer, but I do have a mini stockpile, really for emergency or back up. So I'm curious...besides the usual clipping services, are there any other ideas that you'd like to share to help other work at home mom & dad's stretch their dollar? A friend just shared with me a local lady that sells the inserts from SmartSource & RedPlum and I can't wait to learn more! I just went shopping this morning and scored 16 shampoos & conditioners, a sippy cup, 3 Gerber Graduates Lil Entrees, 4 Crystal mix packs (for gallons, not individuals), tape, 1 pair jeans, 1 women's shirt, Reese's candy all for $9.  I'm slowly making a believer out of my husband as he sees that I don't purchase items that we don't use or need, and we SAVE! I'm dying to hear any tips or ideas that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment