Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Saturday, September 24, 2011

9/24 PM

For a limited time, you can still pick up savings on Mott's for Tots® and I wanted to pass this opportunity along to my readers w/kiddos! Coupons are going quickly, so hurry to their site (vocalpoint.com) for exclusive savings, and don't forget to spread the word!
I know I've mentioned it before, but in case you need a refresher on Mott's for Tots®:
  • 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice
  • Delicious taste!
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • 100% vitamin C
  • Conveniently pre-diluted with purified water
  • Available in 64 oz. multi-serve bottles or 6.75 oz. 8-pack juice boxes
My kiddos love it, and I had to share the coupon w/my parent followers!  I love saving & my motto is to always share good deals. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment