Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Sunday, September 25, 2011

9/25 Using FB in Your Job Search

So I've been looking on Facebook for some of the bigger work at home employers and I've been able to find a few!  It's interesting to read how long/short the hiring process was, the amount of work and if employees are happy there. It's a rare opportunity to look inside and ask questions before deciding to apply.  I've been working to locate these for you because these social media pages give you the opportunity to get the opinions of employees, ask questions BEFORE you apply, and reach out to the employer, employees and even other applicants.  If you have Facebook access, look up the following employers:

1.Alpine Access
2.Convergys- I saw a post that they were hiring 1,200 at home workers in 6 states!!
3.Arise Virtual Solutions

Many of the companies I was finding were just begining their social media relationship with FB so there wasn't much info yet, but as things are added, I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment