Virtual Jobs 4 Moms

Virtual Jobs 4 Moms
Be sure to also check WAHM job posts here too! Click logo to link to telecommute positions in various industries

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Turning your little idea into BIG money!

I saw a great article in Woman's Day this month that I wanted to share with you! It was a fabulous article about women entrepreneurs that shared how they got their start.  It was everything from clothing, to furniture, and it was such a motivator for me. I thought you might get the same feeling from it.  I know at times we all need a gentle nudge, or even a flat out shove to take the risk of starting a business. This article teaches you how you can start too! The article is set to appear in the October issue, so as soon as it is available online, I will post the link.  If you're in the store though, pick up the October issue! In the mean time, those who are entertaining the idea of starting your own business sooner than later can visit  Business Start up Tips to get tips from the small business association to start off on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment